Infrastructure Engineer, Industrial (Senior) [Full Time]
An employee-owned, Canadian company, Associated Engineering provides a broad base of consulting engineering services in the infrastructure, water, transportation, environmental, building, energy, and asset management sectors.
We are currently searching for an Infrastructure Engineer, Industrial in our Edmonton office.
The successful candidate will provide planning, design, and construction administration, as well as write reports and proposals, prepare contracts, and liaise with clients, regulatory and utility agencies, contractors, and other consultants.
You will join a dynamic team active in the design of infrastructure projects including roads, drainage, watermains, sewers, and pump stations.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in civil engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Eligibility for provincial licensing with APEGA
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in infrastructure engineering for industrial, commercial, and public clients engineering
- Experience in design and construction of civil/municipal infrastructure
- Experience in the consulting engineering environment is an asset
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D
- Proven technical skills
- Project management skills are an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Committed team player and highly self-motivated.
If you have the right background and would like to join one of Canada's 50 Best Managed companies, please forward your resume to:
1000 Associated Engineering Plaza
10909 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 5B9
Please include position title and location in the subject line if you are e-mailing your application.
Posted: December 3, 2012
We thank all applicants, but will only contact those candidates selected for interviews.