We're happy to announce that our Ontario operation has met the requirements for the Certificate of Recognition (COR) from the Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA), the authority for COR™ in Ontario, as recognized by the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA)!
We obtained an overall score of 89.84% against the 80% overall pass mark and achieved greater than the 65% required in each of the COR™ elements and all items identified as legislated requirements resulted in 100% scores.
This achievement is the culmination of over a year's worth of concerted effort by staff and reinforces our corporate commitment to a safe work environment and culture.
Our External Auditor echoed that our hard work in building a safe and healthy work environment has resulted in positive feedback from employees:
- "I am very comfortable working in this Company, and I feel happy and safe."
- "We work in a collaborative environment, where safety is promoted from the top."
- "I really appreciate that this Company is working hard on safety and I feel protected."
- "They do their best to ensure that everyone is educated on health & safety."
- "They are serious about safety and they provide you with all the time you need to do your job safely."
Each Ontario office celebrated the success and Matt Eades thanked all staff for their hard work, commitment, perseverance, and dedication to achieve this major milestone. We also recognized the special efforts of Rob Keizer, Cieanna Nandial, and Allison Mumo for their efforts in getting us past our first COR audit.