||March 8, 2018
why you should be interested
An employee-owned, Canadian company, Associated Engineering provides a broad base of consulting engineering services in the infrastructure, water, transportation, environmental, building, energy, and asset management sectors. This opportunity has potential for advancement.
how you'll contribute to our company
You will support the Transportation Division in the design and technical delivery of transportation projects including working with engineers and technologists on a variety of projects. Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Project management
- Functional, preliminary, and detailed design
- Cost estimation
- Tender preparation
- Contract administration
- Client liaison
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Understanding of City of Lethbridge and Alberta Transportation requirements
Employee mentoring and supervision of transportation engineering staff are required for this position. Ideally, you have the desire and ability to advance to a Senior Project Management position.
what you will bring to the table
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited post-secondary educational institution
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with design, specifications, scheduling, cost estimating, tendering, construction, and commissioning of roads, drainage, water mains, sewers, and pump stations
- Professional registration with APEGA or ASET
- Proven technical skills
- Experience with Civil 3D
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Proven experience in managing and meeting client expectations
- Ability to develop and retain trusted business relationships, clients, and opportunities
- Committed team player
how you'll showcase your fit to the position
#1001, 400 - 4th Avenue South
Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 4E1
Please include position title and location in the subject line if you are e-mailing your application. We thank all applicants, but will only contact those candidates selected for interviews.
AE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and members of the LGBT community to apply. For applicants with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We are also committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and as such, it will be used for recruitment and employment purposes only.