||St. Catharines, Ontario
||0 to 5
||March 8, 2018
why you should be interested
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and continue to advance your career development. You will also work in a collaborative team environment, which includes opportunities for continued mentorship and growth.
how you'll contribute to our company
Responsibilities include the following:
- Drafting and drawing coordination of structural, bridge, and civil infrastructure projects
- Working within the Bridge Groups, including bridge rehabilitation, municipal bridge design, replacement design, and other civil infrastructure projects and structural engineering assignments
- Providing support to other members of our team
what you will bring to the table
You should have the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering or Architectural Technology diploma from an accredited technical college
- Knowledge in design and CAD drafting of civil/structural projects
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
how you'll showcase your fit to the position
If you have the right background and would like to join a Platinum Club Member of Canada's Best Managed Companies Program, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Suite 208, 110A Hannover Drive
St. Catharines, ON L2W 1A4
Please include position title and location in the subject line if you are e-mailing your application. We thank all applicants, but will only contact those candidates selected for interviews.
AE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and members of the LGBT community to apply. For applicants with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We are also committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and as such, it will be used for recruitment and employment purposes only.