||March 8, 2018
why you should be interested
We are current searching for a Project Manager for the Infrastructure Group in our Kitchener office. You have experience engaging with clients directly in providing innovative design, while working in a dynamic team environment to improve overall group performance and client service.
how you'll contribute to our company
You’ll provide technical expertise and project management on transportation projects for public and private sector clients with a focus on highways, roads, and related infrastructure.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Providing a leadership role in the preparation of designs, cost estimates, and solutions in the infrastructure sector
- Participating in scheduling, budgeting, tendering, contract administration, and inspection
- Advancing projects through the concept, design and construction phases, managing existing clients, and developing new clients
- Delivering projects on budget and within identified schedules
- Acting as the primary contact for all project-related client communications
- Leading a multi-disciplinary project team to undertake major infrastructure projects
- Mentoring and coaching a team of engineers and technologists
- Engaging in a collaborative work environment with your team, as well as other disciplines and offices
what you will bring to the table
You should have the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Registered as a Professional Engineer with PEO, OACETT or eligible for registration
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in public and private sector clients
- Proven project management and business development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license
how you'll showcase your fit to the position
If you have the right background and would like to join a Platinum Club Member of Canada's Best Managed companies, please forward your resume to:
508 Riverbend Drive, Suite 302
Kitchener, ON N2K 3S2
Please include position title and location in the subject line if you are e-mailing your application. We thank all applicants, but will only contact those candidates selected for interviews.
AE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and members of the LGBT community to apply. For applicants with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We are also committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and as such, it will be used for recruitment and employment purposes only.