The Tłı̨chǫ All-Season Road P3 project and consists of the design, finance, operation, maintenance and rehabilitation (DBFOM) of a 97 kilometre, all-season gravel highway.
Associated Engineering assisted in the procurement of services by providing advisory and technical input into the development of Phase 1 - Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Phase 2 - Request for Proposal (RFP).
Phase 1 - Request for Qualifications:
- Provided input in the development of the RFQ and evaluation criteria, weighting criteria, scoring sheets, and evaluation training
- Participated in Industry Day in Yellowknife
Phase 2 - Request for Proposal:
- Provided technical input in to the development of RFP technical submission and evaluation criteria, and process for Collaborative Meetings
- Assisted in the development of the output specifications and technical documents as part of the RFP and Project Agreement
- Assisted with the preparation of clarifications and addendums
- Participated in the Collaborative Meetings with proponent teams
- Assisted in response to Requests for Information from proponents
- Provided individual review and assessment of technical proposals
- Participated in consensus review with other committee members
- Established a detailed list of technical irregularities for the Proponent’s technical proposals