Our trenchless specialists bring experience in horizontal directional drilling, pipe bursting, utility tunneling, pipe jacking, pipe ramming, auger boring, microtunnelling, relining, and pilot-tube-guided boring to provide advice on the appropriate solution for the local conditions. Our broad spectrum of trenchless services includes:
- Feasibility Studies and Review
- Condition Assessment
- Buried Asset Management
- Value Engineering and Peer Review
- Risk and Constructability Assessment
- Contractor Prequalification
- Tender and Contract Administration
- General Engineering during Construction
- Construction Inspection and Monitoring
Recognized as an industry leader, we have received numerous awards for trenchless projects across Canada, including Canada’s highest award for consulting engineering excellence, the Schreyer Award, for the West Edmonton Sanitary Sewer Tunnel W12.
View select presentations from our 2020 Trenchless Capacity Building Seminar.