Associated's team of hydrogeologists offers a broad range of expertise in groundwater supply assessment and development, and aquifer capacity and protection studies. Our team excels at crafting practical strategies to solve a variety of groundwater-related problems. Groundwater supply development for municipal, industrial, recreational, and agricultural clients is a major focus of our work. Canada-wide and international experience provides our team with a comprehensive understanding of the differing regulatory frameworks in these jurisdictions and how best to apply appropriate solutions.
Our services include:
- groundwater exploration and test-production well programs
- aquifer testing
- groundwater quality characterization
- well rehabilitation
- aquifer protection planning
- solid and liquid waste disposal impact assessment
- groundwater recharge and budget analysis
- artificial groundwater recharge and injection well studies
- aquifer mapping at local and regional scales
- surface water and groundwater interaction studies
- groundwater flow and contaminant transport modeling
To further navigate groundwater regulatory requirements in BC, visit our page on the BC Water Sustainability Act.