Associated offers a broad spectrum of planning, policy development, and engagement and facilitation expertise, which complements our foundation in engineering to assist communities in shaping their future.
Our collaborative approach is grounded in our knowledge of planning principles and local regulations. We consider the unique qualities, goals, and long-term vision to provide practical solutions that are uniquely tailored to meet our client’s needs in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Our professional planning services range from advisory services for developers and communities to helping create neighbourhoods and providing communities with the long-range planning tools that communities require to guide land use and future planning decisions. Our goal is to work with our clients to create dynamic, sustainable communities.
Our planning services include:
- Collaborative engagement and facilitation
- Policy analysis and development
- Official community plans / municipal development plans
- Site analysis and plans
- Land use and regional plans
- Bicycle and pedestrian facility plans and design
- Comprehensive community plans
- Transportation plans
- Climate change adaption and resilience / community preparedness plans
- Review of development applications
- Urban planning and design
- Advice on planning/zoning projects and issues
- Neighbourhood concept / outline plans
- Zoning bylaws and zoning map updates
- Growth strategies and sector / area plans
- Housing plans
- Subdivision design and bylaws
- Neighbourhood Safety / CPTED