Associated provides environmental due-diligence and property acquisition liability services that comply with Canadian Standards Association (CSA), Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), and Ministry of Environment requirements, as well as Public Sector Accounting Boards (PSAB) liability for contaminated sites (Section PS3260). We are a pre-approved environmental consultant for all major financial institutions.
Our services include:
- Environmental site assessments (Phase I-III ESA)
- Preliminary & detailed site investigations (Stage 1/2 PSI, DSI)
- Remediation design & supervision
- Risk assessments
- Contaminated site legal instruments to satisfy Provincial legal requirements,
- Tank decommissioning services