Property owners, land managers, governments, and lending institutions all have a stake in ensuring that soil, vapour and water (surface and groundwater) are not contaminated from historical or on-going activities. Associated Environmental works with these groups to identify contamination hazards and develop practical programs to remediate sites and manage risks. We offer a contaminated sites team with combined expertise in soils, groundwater, environmental chemistry, toxicology, hazardous building materials, and engineering to assist clients with regulatory obligations and add value to their properties.
• Phase I and II (Stage 1, 2) Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
• Detailed Site Assessments (Phase III ESAs)
• Contaminated Soil and Water Management Plans and Strategies
• Environmental Monitoring and Compliance
• Risk Assessment (screening level and detailed quantitative risk assessments)
• Remediation Planning, Supervision and Management
• Hazardous Building Material Surveys (Designated Substance Surveys)
• Tank (AST and UST) removal inspections
To further navigate groundwater regulatory requirements in BC, check out our website concerning the BC Water Sustainability Act.